]Hey there, thank you so much for coming to listen to my very first podcast episode!
In this episode, I really wanted to share with you my story and why I’ve created The Lilly Wild Show, to help you to unleash your best self.
I am open and honest with you, sharing things that I’ve never shared before....
QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you want to know more about my story? Let me know what you'd like to hear from me in the comments below :)
“THE ONLY LIMIT OF BECOMING WHO YOU WANT TO BE IS YOUR IMAGINATION”
I talk about my journey to achieving the impossible
During my late teens and early twenties I suffered with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and other chronic conditions that left me in some embarrassing situations.
Doctors told me I would never recover and my health would likely to deteriorate further. I refused to accept this.
While I was sick, my passion for self-mastery and adventure was ignited.
I discovered and experimented with nutrition, habits and practices to get my health back.
And was driven by my deep desire to embark on epic adventures - inspired by Scott of the Antarctic, Frank Wild, Belinda Kirk and Al Humphreys.
I fully recovered in 3 days using a powerful combination of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Life Coaching.
These tools empowered me to re-wire my brain for success - the transformation was instantaneous.
It's been a roller coaster ride over the last few years...
But as Steve Jobs said, you can connect the dots back and trust in the universe to connect them forward -- Talking to you today in this episode, I connect my dots back.
In This Episode You'll Learn
- Who I am and my journey so far
- How I overcame Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- My mission with the Show
- The questions I asked myself that changed my life
3 Actions to get to know me better!
1. I would love to hear from! Let me know what think of this episode, of The Lilly Wild Show and if you have any guest recommendations by leaving me a review on iTunes or a comment on my Facebook Page.
2. Join my Facebook Tribeto meet other like minded people who are into adventure, self-mastery, want to live a life they love and unleash their best self.
3. Listen to the episode about the man who has inspired me so much: Frank Wild - I talk to his autobiographer, Angie Butler, on her 7 year quest to uncover this incredible adventurer.
Want to hear another episode on achieving the impossible? -- Listen to this episode with Kiko Matthews where we discuss her journey from Cushings disease to entrepreneur and adventurer (listen below or download here):